Andark Lake Weekend Staff Wanted for Lake Café
About the Role:
We are a Diving & Watersports retail, and also a Diving Training Centre. So we are currently looking for a Saturday/Weekend member of Staff for Andark Lake Café to work in the coffee shop selling, cooking and serving, as maintaining the whole place neat and clean, including cleaning the changing rooms, shop and open area, cutting the grass and caring for the garden. This is a seasonal role until the end of September.
The ideal candidate would have following assists:
- Be able to make tea/coffee and simple food like Bacon Rolls, Burgers & Sausage Baps, and Egg on Toast etc.
- Be able to use a till system and credit card machine.
- Have good customer facing skills and be a happy person.
- Love cleaning – all changing rooms need complete wash down at end of day.
- Be a Lifeguard & Diver (but not essential – cooking is more important)
- Have a Driving License.
- Like nature and have an interest in gardening.
To apply email a covering letter and CV to Mrs S. Goddard firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website for more information about the company www.andark.co.uk
Job Type: Part-Time
|Monday||9am - 19.00pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 18.00pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 19.00pm|
|Thursday||9am - 18.00pm|
|Friday||9am - 18.00pm|
|Saturday||9am - 17:30pm|
|Sunday||9.30am - 17.00pm|