Apeks Flight 4 Stage DIN Regulator, AXAP0381-1
The Apeks Flight DIN Regulator AXAP0381-1 is the lightest regulator in the world! Revolutionary regulator has been made using advanced composite materials selected for optimum strength. To weight ratio and is extremely easy to use.
The Flight is a mid-range regulator ideal for transportation and travel, despite its compact size its breathable performance is exceptional. This warm water regulator can be used in water above 10 degrees Celsius.
The Flight has been tested through over one million breathing cycles which proves its robustness and reliability. It has undergone through impact and fatigue testing and has a key safety feature; a unique first stage yoke clamp hand wheel which prevents accidental snagging during a dive.
- The flight has passed the European standards test and achieved the CE mark for diving in water above 10 degrees Celsius.
- Impact protection.
- Anti snag yoke hand wheel in A Clamp.
- Integrated Venturi System.
- Pneumatically balanced first and second second stage for superior performance.
- large tough purge.
- Excellent bubble diversion.
- Neutrally Buoyant.
- Lightweight hose.
- Colour: Pewter.
- 4 Medium pressure ports 3/8 inch UNF.
- 2 High pressure ports 7/16 inch UNF.
- Strong skeletal body.
- In line hose position.
- 2 Shot moulded.
- Weight of DIN 589 g