Aqualung Zephyr Snorkel AXAL1807
The Aqualung Zephyr Snorkel AXAL1807 was designed and is manufactured in the Aqualung Facilities in Genoa, Italy. A splashguard and purge valve helps to eliminate water ingress and provides for easy clearing and integrated corrugation zone make this a unique and stylish snorkel.
- The Zephyr has a splash guard with a purge channel on the top of the snorkel to prevent ingress.
- There is an elliptical purge valve at the bottom for easy purging of any water that makes it past the upper splash guard and purge channel.
- Integrated corrugation zone that allows for flexibility like a flex snorkel, but rigidity of a non-flex.
- The lower section rotates, allowing the user to get an ergonomic fit and allows for reduced jaw fatigue.
- Patented Comfobite mouthpieces, which does not require the user to clench their teeth, eliminate jaw fatigue.