Cressi Pluma Foot Fins – Snorkelling Fin CCCA17
Cressi Pluma Foot Fins – Snorkelling Fin are a high-tech fin designed specially for snorkeling benefits from the best technologies used in free diving and scuba diving. Cressi’s unique moulding process also allows for the use of three separate materials to create a highly-responsive blade. Now, snorkelers can power undue muscle strain. The Pluma’s computer-designed foot pocket provides excellent power transmission and unparalleled comfort.
- Patented Cressi moulding technology used to create lightweight, responsive blade
- Computer designed foot pocket with stiff base better transmits power down the blade
- Soft thermo-rubber foot pocket material is comfortable for extended wear
- Lightweight polyproplene blade is easy to pack
- Blade ribs provide precise flex control for maximum thrust