Musto HPX Pro Series Smock
Musto HPX Pro Series Smock uses the toughest 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell with stripped-out features to reduce bulk. High protective collar, hood, spume visor and latex seals inhibit water ingress.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell with Ocean Technology® and Gore Micro Grid Backer offering the ultimate in breathable, waterproof & durable performance fabrics
- Stretch GORE-TEX® fabric on hood pod and base of hood
- Fully adjustable and pre shaped spume visor
- Musto branded photo luminescent prismatic reflectors for high levels of visibility in poor light conditions
- Inner latex neck seal
- Adjustable outer cuff with inner latex seal
- Seat patch with internal abrasion free seams to reduce wear
- Lifejacket attachment points allow lifejacket and smock to be taken off and put on together
- Unlined for ease of movement
- Roll-away fluorescent hood with width & height adjustment for the best protection in the most extreme conditions
- Rigid hood peak for increased protection
Free Delivery Offer:
Free carriage on online orders over £50.00 after any discount in one single purchase to UNITED KINGDOM MAINLAND ONLY. (This excludes Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Highlands & Islands.)
This offer excludes large items (Kayaks, SUP,canoes, waterski’s) and hazardous products, lift rafts, distress flares, electronics.
Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of 4-5 days. If some of the items you have ordered, are not in stock this means you might need to wait a little longer.
For orders under £100.00, small packets at £2.95 and £3.95 2/3 working days. Next day delivery £6.95. Next working day delivery cannot be guaranteed to outline districts; Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Islands.
Next Working Day:
Orders received before 1pm Monday to Friday should be dispatched the same day provided we have your items in stock. Orders received after 1pm on Friday and over the weekend, will be dispatched on Monday. Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Signed For Items:
All orders over the valve of £20.00 must be signed for on receipt and cannot be left without a signature. If prior notice is given, items can be left with a neighbour. If you are not at home when the courier delivers, they will leave a card so you can contact them and arrange a convenient delivery time.
If you need to return an item to Andark please follow the procedure below:
Please contact us by telephone 01489 581755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns should be delivered to RETURNS, Andark 256 Bridge Road, Lower Swanwick, Southampton, SO31 7FL.
Please download the returns form Here if you don’t already have one.
Returned goods must be unused and in a saleable condition, with original tags and packaging. We will either arrange to refund you, replace the goods with a different size or colour, or issue a credit note.
Returns must be received within 28 days of purchase.
If you are returning something because it does not fit, is the wrong colour or is unsuitable you will need to pay for the return postage.
If the item is faulty and within it’s guarantee period we will refund your return postage on inspection of item.