Musto HPX Pro Series Trousers
Musto HPX Pro Series Trousers are the perfect trouser for sailing in foul weather conditions.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro laminate plus Ocean Technology® membrane and GORE¢ Micro Grid Backer Technology for the ultimate breathability, combined with waterproof and windproof protection
- Hardwearing CORDURA® patches on the seat and knees with abrasion resistant seam constructions
- Velcro adjustable ankles with CORDURA® reinforced back hems for abrasion resistance and durability
- Fabric covered, adjustable shoulder braces with velcro to prevent slipping for a snug fit
- Hi-fit design for added protection with back waist adjustment and elasticated underarms and braces
- Tool strap with a D-ring for securing a tool pouch
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with gusset for easy access
- Articulated seat and knees provide added freedom of movement
- 2 handwarmer pockets to keep you warm and 2 cargo pockets to store essentials
Free Delivery Offer:
Free carriage on online orders over £50.00 after any discount in one single purchase to UNITED KINGDOM MAINLAND ONLY. (This excludes Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Highlands & Islands.)
This offer excludes large items (Kayaks, SUP,canoes, waterski’s) and hazardous products, lift rafts, distress flares, electronics.
Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of 4-5 days. If some of the items you have ordered, are not in stock this means you might need to wait a little longer.
For orders under £100.00, small packets at £2.95 and £3.95 2/3 working days. Next day delivery £6.95. Next working day delivery cannot be guaranteed to outline districts; Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Islands.
Next Working Day:
Orders received before 1pm Monday to Friday should be dispatched the same day provided we have your items in stock. Orders received after 1pm on Friday and over the weekend, will be dispatched on Monday. Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Signed For Items:
All orders over the valve of £20.00 must be signed for on receipt and cannot be left without a signature. If prior notice is given, items can be left with a neighbour. If you are not at home when the courier delivers, they will leave a card so you can contact them and arrange a convenient delivery time.
If you need to return an item to Andark please follow the procedure below:
Please contact us by telephone 01489 581755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns should be delivered to RETURNS, Andark 256 Bridge Road, Lower Swanwick, Southampton, SO31 7FL.
Please download the returns form Here if you don’t already have one.
Returned goods must be unused and in a saleable condition, with original tags and packaging. We will either arrange to refund you, replace the goods with a different size or colour, or issue a credit note.
Returns must be received within 28 days of purchase.
If you are returning something because it does not fit, is the wrong colour or is unsuitable you will need to pay for the return postage.
If the item is faulty and within it’s guarantee period we will refund your return postage on inspection of item.