Musto Women’s BR2 Offshore Trousers
Musto Women’s BR2 Offshore Trousers durable, waterproof and breathable, these are trusted for sailing the seas. You get added abrasion-resistance and durability on the knees and seat so these trousers will last. A thigh pocket and detachable multi-tool pouch provide storage and the chest pockets are lined with fleece to keep your hands warm. The velcro adjustable, elasticated strap design prevents them from slipping and the ankles are adjustable to keep water out. Sail offshore in comfort.
- 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric to Musto’s stringent BR2 standard, for prolonged torrential downpours
- Fully seam taped construction for a waterproof seal
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating to help water bead and run off for faster drying times
- Hi-fit design for added protection with back waist adjustment and elasticated underarms and braces
- Elasticated underarms for a comfort fit
- Detachable multi-tool pouch for easy access to tools when needed
- Fabric covered, adjustable shoulder braces with velcro to prevent slipping for a snug fit
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with gusset for easy access
- Velcro adjustable cuffs keep out rain and spray
- Thigh cargo pocket with a water-deflecting closure to keep items dry
- Reinforced knees and seat for added durability and abrasion resistance
Free Delivery Offer:
Free carriage on online orders over £50.00 after any discount in one single purchase to UNITED KINGDOM MAINLAND ONLY. (This excludes Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Highlands & Islands.)
This offer excludes large items (Kayaks, SUP,canoes, waterski’s) and hazardous products, lift rafts, distress flares, electronics.
Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of 4-5 days. If some of the items you have ordered, are not in stock this means you might need to wait a little longer.
For orders under £100.00, small packets at £2.95 and £3.95 2/3 working days. Next day delivery £6.95. Next working day delivery cannot be guaranteed to outline districts; Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Islands.
Next Working Day:
Orders received before 1pm Monday to Friday should be dispatched the same day provided we have your items in stock. Orders received after 1pm on Friday and over the weekend, will be dispatched on Monday. Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Signed For Items:
All orders over the valve of £20.00 must be signed for on receipt and cannot be left without a signature. If prior notice is given, items can be left with a neighbour. If you are not at home when the courier delivers, they will leave a card so you can contact them and arrange a convenient delivery time.
If you need to return an item to Andark please follow the procedure below:
Please contact us by telephone 01489 581755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns should be delivered to RETURNS, Andark 256 Bridge Road, Lower Swanwick, Southampton, SO31 7FL.
Please download the returns form Here if you don’t already have one.
Returned goods must be unused and in a saleable condition, with original tags and packaging. We will either arrange to refund you, replace the goods with a different size or colour, or issue a credit note.
Returns must be received within 28 days of purchase.
If you are returning something because it does not fit, is the wrong colour or is unsuitable you will need to pay for the return postage.
If the item is faulty and within it’s guarantee period we will refund your return postage on inspection of item.