Ocean Signal SafeSea S100 SART – EPI3295
The Ocean Signal SafeSea S100 is an X-Band radar transponder which complies with IMO SOLAS regulations. It assists in rescue and recovery providing an enhanced target in response to radars operating in the vicinity. When switched on the S100 remains in standby mode until automatically activated by a ship’s X-Band radar.
- Superior battery life – even at -20°C (Temperature range -20°C to + 55°C)
- User replaceable battery
- Non Hazardous battery for shipping purposes
- Five year replacement interval
- Compact size for easy liferaft packing
- Supplied with telescopic pole and easy to release mounting bracket