Scubapro Equator BCD – SC21725
With the Equator you can enjoy all the comfort and security of a full featured front adjustable BCD, along with the light weight and pack-ability of a travel BCD. The easy to fold backpack doesn’t scrimp on stability because the cylinder is secured by a lower primary cylinder band, plus an upper support strap, plus an adjustable yoke strap, creating a rock-solid cylinder security system that delivers a controlled ride at depth.
Equator BCD Features:
- 420 Denier Nylon construction ensures a long and active dive life.
- Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface.
- Double band system plus yoke strap locks the cylinder in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Octopus pockets on each side offer options for carrying your back up second stage.
- Easy to fold lightweight Airnet backpack is comfortable and water draining, making dive travel so much easier.
- Rotating quick release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Quick release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low profile squeeze buckles.
- Two large zippered pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo carrying capability.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-Rings, along with two smaller stainless D-Rings, provide convenient clip on points additional gear.
- BCD comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator.