Scubapro Everdry Pro 4 Drysuit 2018 – 60854
Scubapro Everdry Pro 4 Drysuit 2018 – 60854 is a heavy-duty version of the premium-plus Everdry 4. It is targeted to military divers, commercial divers, tech divers and anyone who needs an exposure suit that can stand up to super-rugged diving activities. The exterior of the suit is built with heavy-duty abrasion-resistant lining in gray, and a slick anti-abrasion lining in black. Shoulders, seat and knees offer even more reinforcement. The suit features a Dimond Span interior and two utility pockets for carrying tools or spare gear. The drysuit’s dense neoprene resists compression at depth so can be worn with a thin undergarment or no undergarment at all. This drysuit is built for comfort and warmth but most of all, it’s built to last.
- Professional-grade drysuit is created for military, commercial and tech divers.
- Heavy-duty version of the standard Everdry 4 features a rugged anti-abrasion exterior lining.
- 4mm high-density neoprene weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than traditional drysuit neoprene.
- Shoulders, seat suit, and knees offer additional reinforcement.
- Diamond Span Inner lining enhances cold water protection.
- Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stiched on the outside; inside they are coated with liquid polymer to create a long-lasting waterproof seam.
- Smooth-skin fold-under neoprene neck seal and new ultra-smooth wrist seals provide comfortable, watertight sealing surfaces.
- Heavy-duty YKK drysuit zipper is covered by a neoprene overflap for added protection.
- Si-tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves allow for pinpoint buoyancy control, increasing stability and control at depth.
- Attached neoprene soft socks enable the suit to be turned completely inside-out for cleaning and drying.
- Neoprene soft socks can be worn inside heavy-duty drysuit boots or standard neoprene dive boots.
- New blue suspender system enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer secure mounting spots for wrist instruments.
- 2 utility pockets with D-rings, bungees and zippered closures provide a secure spot for carrying tools or extra gear.
- A hook is provided on the right-thigh utility pocket for attaching a hood.
- Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low-pressure hose, suspenders, repair kit, zipper wax and owner’s manual.