Scubapro GO BCD – SC21720
Travelling divers who prefer the fit and feel of a front adjustable BCD will definitely want to give the new styled GO BCD a try. With an easy to fold backpack and light overall weight, the GO is a proven world traveler. At the same time it offers all the performance and convenience features you’d expect from a full featured general purpose BCD.
- Constructed of 210 denier nylon covered with polyurethane for lightweight durability.
- Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface.
- Coated mesh cummerbund is lightweight and dries quickly and easily.
- Double band system locks the cylinder in rock solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Rotating quick release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Air net padded backpack is water draining, easy to fold and enhances comfort during long dives.
- Quick release integrated weight pockets ditch easily and secure with low profile squeeze buckles.
- Optional trim weight pockets offer better trim in the water.
- Two large zippered pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets providing lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Six aluminium D-rings, two large and pre bent, provide convenient clip on points for additional gear.
- BCD co,es equipped with a balanced power inflator.
- The GO BCD folds away easily and stows away in its own bag for travel or storage.
Free Delivery Offer:
Free carriage on online orders over £50.00 after any discount in one single purchase to UNITED KINGDOM MAINLAND ONLY. (This excludes Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Highlands & Islands.)
This offer excludes large items (Kayaks, SUP,canoes, waterski’s) and hazardous products, lift rafts, distress flares, electronics.
Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of 4-5 days. If some of the items you have ordered, are not in stock this means you might need to wait a little longer.
For orders under £100.00, small packets at £2.95 and £3.95 2/3 working days. Next day delivery £6.95. Next working day delivery cannot be guaranteed to outline districts; Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Islands.
Next Working Day:
Orders received before 1pm Monday to Friday should be dispatched the same day provided we have your items in stock. Orders received after 1pm on Friday and over the weekend, will be dispatched on Monday. Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Signed For Items:
All orders over the valve of £20.00 must be signed for on receipt and cannot be left without a signature. If prior notice is given, items can be left with a neighbour. If you are not at home when the courier delivers, they will leave a card so you can contact them and arrange a convenient delivery time.
If you need to return an item to Andark please follow the procedure below:
Please contact us by telephone 01489 581755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns should be delivered to RETURNS, Andark 256 Bridge Road, Lower Swanwick, Southampton, SO31 7FL.
Please download the returns form Here if you don’t already have one.
Returned goods must be unused and in a saleable condition, with original tags and packaging. We will either arrange to refund you, replace the goods with a different size or colour, or issue a credit note.
Returns must be received within 28 days of purchase.
If you are returning something because it does not fit, is the wrong colour or is unsuitable you will need to pay for the return postage.
If the item is faulty and within it’s guarantee period we will refund your return postage on inspection of item.