Scubapro Jet Sport Fin – SC258
The Jet Sport Adjustable fin is big and has a slightly stiff blade made of a tri-material featuring a pair of soft runner panels framed in a semi stiff plastic and flanked by thin side rails, producing just the right amount of flex. There are also drag-reducing vents between the blade and foot pockets to decrease resistance in both up and down strokes. This combination generate propulsive kicking power, provides good stability and makes efficient work of frog and dolphin kicks. The fin is easy to maneuver too, very responsive in turns and backing you out of tight spots.
Jet Sport Features:
- Three-material blade construction optimizes flex to maximize kicking performance.
- Drag reducing vents substantially decrease resistance on both up and down strokes.
- Big blade generates a powerful response in the water and improves stability and maneuverability.
- Ergonomic foot pocket molds to your foot for total comfort during long dives.
- Quick release buckles simplify strap adjustment and make donning and doffing easy.
- Effective non-skid pattern protects against slips on wet surfaces.
- Extra-small sizing is ideal for smaller feet and young divers.