Scubapro Seawing Nova Fins – SC25713
Scubapro Seawing Nova Fins Made of modern Monprene and spotlighting its proprietary G4 articulated hinge that enables the entire wing shaped blade to pivot and generate thrust, the Seawing Nova produces a propulsive snap that can rocket you through open water at top speed or propel you along reefs or in and out of tight spots with total control. Able to chew up the competition when kicked into turbo mode, the Seawing Nova also excels in low-speed maneuvering , including frog kicks and reverse kicks. It offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments. Powerful, stable and maneuverable and it does it all with no ankle or leg strain.
Seawing Nova Features:
- The foot pockets ergonomic toe box is ultra comfortable while the Power Plate footplate extends all the way to the back of the heel, maximizing power transmission while minimizing leg and ankle strain.
- Co-moulded Thermo Plastic Vulcanizate heel pad and mid-sole pad with rough surfaces provide an excellent non-slip grip on wet surfaces. The TPV is highly tear resistant and durable.
- Revised blade geometry; lateral rigidity has been slightly increased to improve alternate kicks and to improve responsiveness and thrust at full power.
- Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing shaped blade creates a near perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wings tips arc upwards providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot control technology ensures that most efficient 45 degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or how hard you kick.
- Marine-grade bungee strap is self adjusting comfortable, extremely durable and makes easy work when donning fins.