Seawing Nova Full Foot Fin – SC25723
For divers who prefer to dive without booties can still enjoy the performance benefits of the award winning Seawing Nova Full Foot Fins. This fin offers all the power, acceleration and maneuverability characteristics of the open-heel Seawing Nova, but with the foot support and comfort of a full-foot design.
Made of modern Monprene and spotlighting its proprietary G4 (4th Generation) articulated hinge that enables the entire wing-shaped blade to pivot and generate thrust, the Sewing Nova Full Foot produces a propulsive snap that can rocket you through open water at a top speed or propel you along reefs or in and out of tight spots with control. Able to chew up the competition when in turbo mode, the Seawing Nova Full Foot also excels in low speed maneuvering, including frog kicks and reverse kicks, and offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments. And it’s able to do all this with little to no ankle strain.
Seawing Nova Features:
- Ergo fit foot pocket is low profile to prevent chafing and blistering on the ankle and Achilles tendon.
- Extended toe box enhances comfort during extended bottom times.
- Power rails under the extended foot plate offer efficient power transfer.
- Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Propriety G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot control technology ensures that the most efficient 45 degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.