- x1 Boat
- x1 Bravo 5-Piece Paddles
- x1 Bravo Standard Floor Pump A timeless classic, ideal for lakes and rivers. The heavy duty PVC frame ensures performance and durability, and the innovative backpack system allows you to deflate, roll up into the spray deck and convert into a backpack for easy carrying on your shoulders. The Tahiti Plus has an increased length and extra seat to hold two adults and one child, perfect for family adventures.
- Heavy duty PVC
- Supportive inflatable seats
- Bow and stern carry handles
- Backpack system for carrying and storage
- Sevytest quick pressure check system
- Boston valve for easy inflation/deflation
- Five inflatable chambers
- Repair kit included
- Holds two adults and one child (Tahiti Plus)
- Capacity: 200kg (31st, 7lbs)
- Weight: 13.5kg
- Dimensions: 385 x 90cm
The Sevylor Tahiti Plus boasts Sevylor’s BPS (Backpack System)! After deflating the kayak roll it into the spray deck. It will convert into a backpack and you can easily transport the kayak on your shoulders. Avoid the hassle of a tight fit carry bag and enjoy the incredible portability.
– Open the straps and roll the kayak up from the front of the spray deck
– Roll the black straps around the kayak . Pass the black straps into the black rings and tighten. Pass the grey straps into the black rings and adjust the shoulder straps as desired.
– Comfortably carry the kayak as either a backpack or a carry bag.
Free Delivery Offer:
Free carriage on online orders over £50.00 after any discount in one single purchase to UNITED KINGDOM MAINLAND ONLY. (This excludes Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Highlands & Islands.)
This offer excludes large items (Kayaks, SUP,canoes, waterski’s) and hazardous products, lift rafts, distress flares, electronics.
Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of 4-5 days. If some of the items you have ordered, are not in stock this means you might need to wait a little longer.
For orders under £100.00, small packets at £2.95 and £3.95 2/3 working days. Next day delivery £6.95. Next working day delivery cannot be guaranteed to outline districts; Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Islands.
Next Working Day:
Orders received before 1pm Monday to Friday should be dispatched the same day provided we have your items in stock. Orders received after 1pm on Friday and over the weekend, will be dispatched on Monday. Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Signed For Items:
All orders over the valve of £20.00 must be signed for on receipt and cannot be left without a signature. If prior notice is given, items can be left with a neighbour. If you are not at home when the courier delivers, they will leave a card so you can contact them and arrange a convenient delivery time.
If you need to return an item to Andark please follow the procedure below:
Please contact us by telephone 01489 581755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns should be delivered to RETURNS, Andark 256 Bridge Road, Lower Swanwick, Southampton, SO31 7FL.
Please download the returns form Here if you don’t already have one.
Returned goods must be unused and in a saleable condition, with original tags and packaging. We will either arrange to refund you, replace the goods with a different size or colour, or issue a credit note.
Returns must be received within 28 days of purchase.
If you are returning something because it does not fit, is the wrong colour or is unsuitable you will need to pay for the return postage.
If the item is faulty and within it’s guarantee period we will refund your return postage on inspection of item.