TUSA Solla Fin SF-22
Tusa SF-22 Solla combines TUSA’s rich history of performance fin design with the latest advanced materials and hydrodynamic innovations. A completely new design, the Solla has several unique features that deliver superior propulsion, speed and manoeuvrability.
The SF-22 is powered by ForcElast technology which offers unparalleled performance and efficency previously unseen in a traditional blade fin. In addition to ForcElast technology, the Solla features TUSA’s patented 20 degree angled blade design, an optimized three channelled crescent shaped blade with reinforced side rails and vents, a multi coloured anatomic foot pocket and TUSA’s anatomic fin strap and EZ buckle system.
- Powered by ForcElast Technology
- TUSA patented 20 degree angled foot blade design
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade
- Newly designed anatomic foot pocket enhances comfort
- Three channel blade with crescent tip maximises propulsion
- Reinforced blade sized rails and vents fine-tune performance
- Standard anatomic fin strap
- TUSA patented EZ Strap and buckle system