Scubapro MK17/S600 DIN
The Scubapro MK17/S600 DIN is Scubapro’s premium high performance balanced diaphragm first stage. Engineered specifically for cold water and harsh environments, its internal components are completely sealed off from the elements so neither water nor pollutants can get inside the chrome plated, marine grade brass body to foul the mechanism.
A second stage regulator must translate neutral breathing behaviour into mechanical reality. A high quality second stage can significantly reduce stress and enhance diver safety by providing smooth, low effort breathing response, resulting in ample yet controllable quantities of air. The S600 offers all this and more.
MK17 First Stage features:
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system provides water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Compact design features a smaller ambient air chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
- Dry ambient air pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest water conditions.
- Substantial airflow increase includes improved balance of air supple pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Weight 850g
S600 Second Stage Features:
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable Venture Initiated Vacuum Assist.
- Super flow hose.
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece.
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight 193g
Free Delivery Offer:
Free carriage on online orders over £50.00 after any discount in one single purchase to UNITED KINGDOM MAINLAND ONLY. (This excludes Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Highlands & Islands.)
This offer excludes large items (Kayaks, SUP,canoes, waterski’s) and hazardous products, lift rafts, distress flares, electronics.
Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of 4-5 days. If some of the items you have ordered, are not in stock this means you might need to wait a little longer.
For orders under £100.00, small packets at £2.95 and £3.95 2/3 working days. Next day delivery £6.95. Next working day delivery cannot be guaranteed to outline districts; Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Islands.
Next Working Day:
Orders received before 1pm Monday to Friday should be dispatched the same day provided we have your items in stock. Orders received after 1pm on Friday and over the weekend, will be dispatched on Monday. Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Signed For Items:
All orders over the valve of £20.00 must be signed for on receipt and cannot be left without a signature. If prior notice is given, items can be left with a neighbour. If you are not at home when the courier delivers, they will leave a card so you can contact them and arrange a convenient delivery time.
If you need to return an item to Andark please follow the procedure below:
Please contact us by telephone 01489 581755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns should be delivered to RETURNS, Andark 256 Bridge Road, Lower Swanwick, Southampton, SO31 7FL.
Please download the returns form Here if you don’t already have one.
Returned goods must be unused and in a saleable condition, with original tags and packaging. We will either arrange to refund you, replace the goods with a different size or colour, or issue a credit note.
Returns must be received within 28 days of purchase.
If you are returning something because it does not fit, is the wrong colour or is unsuitable you will need to pay for the return postage.
If the item is faulty and within it’s guarantee period we will refund your return postage on inspection of item.