Scubapro MK17/S600 DIN
The Scubapro MK17/S600 DIN is Scubapro’s premium high performance balanced diaphragm first stage. Engineered specifically for cold water and harsh environments, its internal components are completely sealed off from the elements so neither water nor pollutants can get inside the chrome plated, marine grade brass body to foul the mechanism.
A second stage regulator must translate neutral breathing behaviour into mechanical reality. A high quality second stage can significantly reduce stress and enhance diver safety by providing smooth, low effort breathing response, resulting in ample yet controllable quantities of air. The S600 offers all this and more.
MK17 First Stage features:
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system provides water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Compact design features a smaller ambient air chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
- Dry ambient air pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest water conditions.
- Substantial airflow increase includes improved balance of air supple pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Weight 850g
S600 Second Stage Features:
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable Venture Initiated Vacuum Assist.
- Super flow hose.
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece.
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight 193g