The RYA / ISAF – World Sailing Offshore Safety course satisfies the training required by World Sailing (formally ISAF) Offshore Special Regulation 6.01 for category 0, 1 and some category 2 offshore races. It is suitable for skippers and crews of yachts wishing to take part in the Rolex Fastnet Race, the ARC and other offshore and ocean races. It is also a valuable course for cruising yachtsmen looking to go further afield on ocean passages, where you will need to be self reliant.
The aim of the ISAF World Sailing Offshore Safety course is to provide skippers and crews of yachts with the necessary skills and knowledge to deal with an emergency whilst offshore.
- The RYA/World Sailing Offshore Personal Survival certificate is awarded on successful completion of the course.
- Tea and Coffee
- Free Parking
- Course is run here at Andark in our onsite pool
|Saturday 23rd March 2024|
£140 per person.
How is the course run?
- All courses run from 9am to 5:30pm (approximately)
- Courses require a minimum of 4 and maximum of 16 people per instructor, and can either take place on the dates in the course calendar, or at other times by arrangement, subject to availability of instructor and pool. Personal tuition is available at a cost equivalent to 4 people.
- Andark supports equal opportunities, and if you have any special requirements, please contact us.