- The RYA/ISAF Offshore course is for anyone going offshore racing – such as the Fastnet Yacht Race and other high profile races.
- The ISAF offshore survival course is a one day course covering the theory of preparing for heavy weather emergencies and abandonment at sea, followed by a practical session on fire fighting and the correct use of flares.
- The RYA/ISAF Offshore Survival certificate is awarded on successful completion of the course.
|Saturday 27th May|
|Thursday 8th June|
|Friday 21st July|
£90 per person.
How is the course run?
- All courses run from 9am to 5:30pm (approximately)
- Courses require a minimum of 4 and maximum of 16 people per instructor, and can either take place on the dates in the course calendar, or at other times by arrangement, subject to availability of instructor and pool. Personal tuition is available at a cost equivalent to 4 people.
- Andark supports equal opportunities, and if you have any special requirements, please contact us.
How to book
Booking a course with Andark couldn’t be more straight forward, there are three simple steps to follow:
- Phone us to check the availibility of the course that you have chosen, and the dates you wish to attend.
- Download and complete the booking form, and return to us by post.
- Download and complete the medical declaration form, and return to us by post.
Please click on the icons on the right to download a PDF copy of our booking and medical declaration forms.