- The RYA/World Sailing Offshore Personal Survival Course (previously known as the ISAF Offshore Survival Course) is for anyone going offshore racing – such as the Fastnet Yacht Race and other high profile races.
- This is a one day course covering the theory of preparing for heavy weather emergencies and abandonment at sea, followed by a practical session on fire fighting and the correct use of flares.
- The RYA/World Sailing Offshore Personal Survival certificate is awarded on successful completion of the course.
- Tea and Coffee
- Free Parking
- Course is run here at Andark in our onsite pool
|Monday 4th June|
£104 per person.
How is the course run?
- All courses run from 9am to 5:30pm (approximately)
- Courses require a minimum of 4 and maximum of 16 people per instructor, and can either take place on the dates in the course calendar, or at other times by arrangement, subject to availability of instructor and pool. Personal tuition is available at a cost equivalent to 4 people.
- Andark supports equal opportunities, and if you have any special requirements, please contact us.
How to book
Booking a course with Andark couldn’t be more straight forward, there are three simple steps to follow:
- Phone us to check the availibility of the course that you have chosen, and the dates you wish to attend.
- Download and complete the booking form, and return to us by post.
- Download and complete the medical declaration form, and return to us by post.
Please click on the icons on the right to download a PDF copy of our booking and medical declaration forms.