PADI JUNIOR ADVANCED OPEN WATER
ADVANCED OPEN WATER
Experience the real adventure of Scuba Diving with the PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver Course. You will expand on your diving knowledge and skills by trying some of diving’s most rewarding and exciting speciality areas such as the 2 core dives in Deep diving and Navigation diving.
With your instructor you then pick 3 additional elective dive areas that interest you, such as Wreck diving, Peak Performance Buoyancy diving, Dry Suit diving and Boat diving.
You will upgrade your depth rating with the PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver course to 21 metres and gain access to some of the world’s best wrecks and reefs.
Continuing the adventure is one of the best moves you can make.
You will upgrade your depth rating with the Advanced course. There is no classroom content – just two days of diving.
The PADI Junior Advanced Open Water program has some great benefits in helping you to develop your diving skills:
PADI Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
This Junior version of the PADI Advanced Open Water course has the same structure as the adult one, but is for children aged 12 to 15 years.
2 core dives – Deep and Navigation
3 elective dives – Peak Performance Buoyancy, Diver Propulsion Vehicle, Boat, Nitrox, Dry Suit, Search and Recovery, Wreck, Underwater Naturalist, Drift, Digital Underwater Photography, Multilevel.
Please ask your instructor for suitability.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By going beyond Open Water Diver, you will:
Learn additional skills specific to your interests
Be more confident in and around the water
Acquire a better understanding of the aquatic world
Divers under 15 are restricted to 21 metres.
- 2 Days of tuition which include 5 dives
- Padi Adventures in Diving Manual and slate ( worth RRP £52.25 included)
- PADI Certification that lasts a lifetime
- Kit Hire included (suit, weights, cylinders, BCD, regulator and gauge, Dive computer, air)
- Site entrance fee: There is an entrance fee for open water dives requiring entry to an inland site, payable daily by the student. Current fees: Vobster Quay: £22.00 Andark Lake Entry fee is £12 per day
- Mask, Snorkel, Boots and Fins (Gloves are also recommended for the winter months). Student discounts available on all these items in the Andark shop.
- Medical Declaration (details on Course Booking and Payment page)
- Proof of qualification and experience, (log book and cards), must be provided on day one of the course
- We have a huge range of equipment to purchase at preferential rates for all Andark Students. View our ranges here.
Simply phone to book your place then download and complete the PDF document to bring with you. OR SIMPLY CLICK BOOK NOW BUTTON at the bottom of the page to pay and book your space online.
Download our Medical form.
This must be filled in and returned before taking part in the DSD session.
COURSE DATES AVAILABLE
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Thursday 22nd July||Friday 23rd July|
|Saturday 7th August||Sunday 8th August|
Call us on 01489 581755 to discuss bookings.
WHY IT'S GREAT TO SHOP WITH ANDARK
We strive to give excellent customer service
Free Mainland UK delivery
with orders over £50
Over 40 years of experience and knowledge
Make PayPal Payments
Safe and fast checkout with PayPal