If you want to learn to scuba dive, take a PADI Junior Open Water Diver course, the most widely recognised and respected diving certification in the world.
Within a few days, you can be enjoying the underwater world.
As a certified PADI Junior Open Water Diver, you’ll have the freedom to dive with a buddy in this country or abroad.
If you already tried a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience or are PADI Scuba Diver certified, check with your instructor to see how credit from these courses may apply to the open water program.
So what are you waiting for? …Learn to dive today!
- A PADI Junior Open Water Diver between the ages of 10 and 11 years may only dive with a PADI Professional, a certified parent or certified guardian to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- The Junior Open Water course structure is essentially the same as for the adult course
- You’ll learn the fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive equipment and techniques.
- You’ll earn this rating by completing five pool dives and knowledge development sessions and by making four open water dives.
- The course is split into two parts. The first 2 days of pool and theory take place at Andark, (or Home Study – see calendar details below), and the final two days for the 4 qualifying dives are at a suitable (and safe) open water training site. (See calendar details below for the various ways that you can complete these two parts)
Open Water Crewpak comes in Padi Bag (worth RRP £61.75 included) and includes:-
O/W Manual, RDP, DVD O/W
- Blue PADI logbook including training record
- PADILife time certification
Kit Hire (suit, weights, cylinders, BCD, regulator and gauges, air and dive computer)
What's not included?
- Andark Lake Entry fee is £10 per day
Transport to dive site if not going to the Andark lake
Dive site fees, typically start at £18 per day at Vobster Quay, Frome
Basic equipment for Open Water dives: mask, snorkel, fins and boots (gloves from October to May)
- There is a great selection of equipment to purchase at preferential rates for all Andark Students. View our range here.
|Day 1||Day 2|
How to book
Simply phone to book your place then download and complete the PDF document to bring with you.