If you want to learn to scuba dive, take a PADI Junior Open Water Diver course, the most widely recognised and respected diving certification in the world.
Within a few days, you can be enjoying the underwater world.
As a certified PADI Junior Open Water Diver, you’ll have the freedom to dive with a buddy in this country or abroad.
If you already tried a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience or are PADI Scuba Diver certified, check with your instructor to see how credit from these courses may apply to the open water program.
So what are you waiting for? …Learn to dive today!
- A PADI Junior Open Water Diver between the ages of 10 and 11 years may only dive with a PADI Professional, a certified parent or certified guardian to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- The Junior Open Water course structure is essentially the same as for the adult course
- You’ll learn the fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive equipment and techniques.
- You’ll earn this rating by completing five pool dives and knowledge development sessions and by making four open water dives.
- The course is split into two parts. The first 2 days of pool and theory take place at Andark, (or Home Study – see calendar details below), and the final two days for the 4 qualifying dives are at a suitable (and safe) open water training site. (See calendar details below for the various ways that you can complete these two parts)
Open Water Crewpak comes in Padi Bag (worth RRP £61.75 included) and includes:-
O/W Manual, RDP, DVD O/W
- Blue PADI logbook including training record
- PADILife time certification
Kit Hire (suit, weights, cylinders, BCD, regulator and gauges, air and dive computer)
What's not included?
- Andark Lake Entry fee is £10 per day
Transport to dive site if not going to the Andark lake
Dive site fees, typically start at £18 per day at Vobster Quay, Frome
Basic equipment for Open Water dives: mask, snorkel, fins and boots (gloves from October to May)
- There is a great selection of equipment to purchase at preferential rates for all Andark Students. View our range here.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4|
|Monday 29th May 2017||Tuesday 30th May 2017||Wednesday 31st May 2017||Thursday 1st June 2017|
|Monday 10th July 2017||Tuesday 11th July 2017||Wednesday 12th July 2017||Thursday 13th July 2017|
|Thursday 20th July 2017||Friday 21st July 2017||Saturday 22nd July 2017||Sunday 23rd July 2017|
|Monday 24th July 2017||Tuesday 25th July 2017||Wednesday 26th July 2017||Thursday 27th July 2017|
|Monday 31st July 2017||Tuesday 1st August 2017||Wednesday 2nd August 2017||Thursday 3rd August 2017|
|Monday 7th August 2017||Tuesday 8th August 2017||Wednesday 9th August 2017||Thursday 10th August 2017|
|Monday 14th August 2017||Tuesday 15th August 2017||Wednesday 16th August 2017||Thursday 17th August 2017|
|Monday 21st August 2017||Tuesday 22nd August 2017||Wednesday 23rd August 2017||Thursday 24th August 2017|
|Tuesday 29th August 2017||Wednesday 30th August 2017||Thursday 31st August 2017||Friday 1st September 2017|
|Monday 23rd October 2017||Tuesday 24th October 2017||Wednesday 25th October 2017||Thursday 26th October 2017|
How to book
Simply phone to book your place then download and complete the PDF document to bring with you.