If you want to learn to scuba dive, take a PADI Junior Open Water Diver course, the most widely recognised and respected diving certification in the world.
Within a few days, you can be enjoying the underwater world.
As a certified PADI Junior Open Water Diver, you’ll have the freedom to dive with a buddy in this country or abroad.
If you already tried a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience or are PADI Scuba Diver certified, check with your instructor to see how credit from these courses may apply to the open water program.
So what are you waiting for? …Learn to dive today!
- A PADI Junior Open Water Diver between the ages of 10 and 11 years may only dive with a PADI Professional, a certified parent or certified guardian to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- The Junior Open Water course structure is essentially the same as for the adult course
- You’ll learn the fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive equipment and techniques.
- You’ll earn this rating by completing five pool dives and knowledge development sessions and by making four open water dives.
- The course is split into two parts. The first 2 days of pool and theory take place at Andark, (or Home Study – see calendar details below), and the final two days for the 4 qualifying dives are at a suitable (and safe) open water training site. (See calendar details below for the various ways that you can complete these two parts)
Open Water Crewpak comes in Padi Bag (worth RRP £72.50 included) and includes:-
O/W Manual, RDP, DVD O/W
- Blue PADI logbook including training record
- PADILife time certification
Kit Hire (suit, weights, cylinders, BCD, regulator and gauges, air and dive computer)
What's not included?
- Andark Lake Entry fee is £12 per day
Transport to dive site if not going to the Andark lake
Dive site fees, typically start at £22 per day at Vobster Quay, Frome
Basic equipment for Open Water dives: mask, snorkel, fins and boots (gloves from October to May)
- There is a great selection of equipment to purchase at preferential rates for all Andark Students. View our range here.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4|
|Tuesday 1st June||Wednesday 2nd June||Thursday 3rd June||Friday 4th June|
|Saturday 19th June||Sunday 20th June||Saturday 26th June||Sunday 27th June|
|Saturday 3rd July||Sunday 4th July||Saturday 10th July||Sunday 11th July|
|Saturday 17th July||Sunday 18th July||Saturday 24th July||Sunday 25th July|
|Saturday 31st July||Sunday 1st August||Saturday 7th August||Sunday 8th August|
|Thursday 5th August||Friday 6th August||Saturday 7th August||Sunday 8th August|
|Thursday 12th August||Friday 13th August||Saturday 14th August||Sunday 15th August|
|Saturday 14th August||Sunday 15th August||Saturday 21st August||Sunday 22nd August|
|Monday 16th August||Tuesday 17th August||Wednesday 18th August||Thursday 19th August|
|Saturday 21st August||Sunday 22nd August||Saturday 28th August||Sunday 28th August|
|Tuesday 24th August||Wednesday 25th August||Thursday 26th August||Friday 27th August|
|Saturday 28th August||Sunday 28th August||Saturday 4th September||Sunday 5th September|
|Thursday 2nd September||Friday 3rd September||Saturday 4th September||Sunday 5th September|
|Saturday 4th September||Sunday 5th September||Saturday 11th September||Sunday 12th September|
|Saturday 18th September||Sunday 19th September||Saturday 25th September||Sunday 26th September|
|Saturday 2nd October||Sunday 3rd October||Saturday 9th October||Sunday 10th October|
|Saturday 16th October||Sunday 17th October||Saturday 23rd October||Sunday 24TH October|
|Saturday 30th October||Sunday 31st October||Saturday 6th November||Sunday 7th November|
|Saturday 13th November||Sunday 14th November||Saturday 20th November||Sunday 21st November|
|Saturday 27th November||Sunday 28th November||Saturday 4th December||Sunday 5th December|
How to book
Simply phone to book your place then download and complete the PDF document to bring with you.