With the PADI Rescue Diver course – Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. You will learn about self-rescue, diver stress, diving first aid, emergency management, surface and underwater distressed diver response. You will also learn how to deal with missing divers and how to surface an unconscious diver
Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or Junior Advanced Open Water (or have a qualifying certification from another training organization)
- An appropriate certification in first aid and CPR within the previous 24 months
- Be medically fit to dive, please carefully read the medical declaration below
- Pre-study course manual and fill in review sections before course start
- 12 years (12 to 14 year olds will be certified as PADI Junior Rescue Diver)
How is the course run
3 day course
- Day 1 is theory and pool lessons
- Day 2,3 open water skills
|Day 2 - Pool/Classroom||Day 3 - Lake||Day 4 - Lake|
- PADI Rescue Diver Crewpak (worth RRP £72.47) includes
- PADI Rescue Manual, Slate, Pocket mask, DVD, Document Bag
- PADI Life time certification
- Kit Hire included (suit, weights, cylinders, BCD, regulator and gauge, Dive computer, air)
What's not Included?
- Transport to dive sites
- Dive site fees – Andark lake entry fee of £12 per day
- Basic equipment for open water dives, mask, snorkel, fins and boots (gloves from October to May)
- We have a huge range of equipment to purchase at preferential rates for all Andark Students. View our ranges here.
How to book
Simply phone to book your place then download and complete the PDF document to bring with you.