As an Emergency First Response Instructor, you can conduct Emergency First Response Primary (CPR) and Secondary Care (first aid) courses.
Dates to follow
Price: £355.00 Manual & training materials are included
What the course covers
- You’ll learn how to conduct the EFR Primary Care CPR and the EFR Secondary Care First Aid courses for your Rescue Diver students and other non-diving customers.
- This is a one day course and is normally run within the IDC dates, but can also be run on demand.
General notes on all PADI Professional Courses
- All the professional courses have strict pre-requisite and qualifying criteria – some information is included here, but you will need to check out the detail on the PADI website, and also ask us for a copy of our Divemaster/Instructor Course information sheet.
- All the pro courses require that you have a full in-date (within 12 months) diving medical before starting the course, and if you wish to work in the UK you will also need an HSE medical, in-date (24 months) CPR and First Aid qualification (Emergency First Response), and all your log books and qualifications.
- You will need your own set of scuba equipment
- Manual and training materials are required
- All professional courses have membership fees, and some also have exam fees payable to PADI direct.
How to book
Simply phone to book your place then download and complete the PDF document to bring with you.