Free Delivery on all orders over £50 (UK Mainland Only).
Christmas Returns – Until Monday 18th January 2020 or 28 days, which ever is longer from purchasing date.
UK Delivery Rates
|Delivery Type||Small Packet 2-3 days||Small packet 2-3days||Parcel 2-3 working days||Courier next day |
(mainland uk only)
|Courier next working day (mainland uk only)||Courier next working day (mainland uk only)|
|UK Mainland||£2.95||£3.95||£5.50||£6.25||£7.95||price on request|
Highlands and Islands
|£3.95||£3.95||price on request||price on request||price on request||price on request|
|Channel Islands||£4.95||£4.95||price on request||price on request||price on request||price on request|
Europe & International Delivery Rates
|Ireland - EIRE||£8.50||£15.50||Hungary||£8.50||£35.80|
Free Delivery Offer:
Free carriage on online orders over £50.00 after any discount in one single purchase to UNITED KINGDOM MAINLAND ONLY. (This excludes Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Highlands & Islands.)
This offer excludes large items (Kayaks, SUP,canoes, waterski’s) and hazardous products, life rafts, distress flares, electronics.
Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of 4-5 days. If some of the items you have ordered, are not in stock this means you might need to wait a little longer.
For orders under £50.00, small packets at £4.50 2/3 working days. Next day delivery £6.50. Next working day delivery cannot be guaranteed to outline districts; Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Islands.
Next Working Day:
Orders received before 1pm Monday to Friday should be dispatched the same day provided we have your items in stock. Orders received after 1pm on Friday and over the weekend, will be dispatched on Monday. Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Signed For Items:
All orders over the value of £20.00 must be signed for on receipt and cannot be left without a signature. If prior notice is given, items can be left with a neighbour. If you are not at home when the courier delivers, they will leave a card so you can contact them and arrange a convenient delivery time.
Lifejackets and CO2 Canisters:
These can only be sent by courier.
Sale of Knives:
In accordance with the United Kingdom Law (The Offensive Weapons Act 1996), we are unable to sell knives to anyone under 18 years of age.
If you need to return an item to Andark please follow the procedure below:
- Please contact us by telephone 01489 581755 or email email@example.com
- Returns should be delivered to RETURNS, Andark 256 Bridge Road, Lower Swanwick, Southampton, SO31 7FL.
- Please download the returns form Here if you don’t already have one.
- Returned goods must be unused and in a saleable condition, with original tags and packaging. We will either arrange to refund you, replace the goods with a different size or colour, or issue a credit note.
- Returns must be received within 28 days of purchase (7 Days for sale items).
- If you are returning something because it does not fit, is the wrong colour or is unsuitable you will need to pay for the return postage.
- If the item is faulty and within it’s guarantee period we will refund your return postage on inspection of item.
- We aim to process returns the day they arrive with us, however please allow up to 14 days for your refund to process during peak periods.