This SPATA regulated and HSE approved qualification is designed to allow diving to take place in swimming pools, reducing the need for a commercial diving team.
This course qualifies the holder, who can be a non-diver, to supervise a diving operation.
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- 1 day course
Prerequisite qualifying courses
- First Aid and CPR qualified, current within 24 months
- Competent within pools and their environment – ISPE/SPATA
Please contact us for availability.
£120 per person
How to book
Booking a course with Andark couldn’t be more straight forward, there are three simple steps to follow:
- Phone us to check the availibility of the course that you have chosen, and the dates you wish to attend.
- Download and complete the booking form, and return to us by post.
- Download and complete the medical declaration form, and return to us by post.
Please click on the icons on the right to download a PDF copy of our booking and medical declaration forms.