Apeks Lifeline 30m Spool, AXAP0266/K
Apeks Lifeline 30m Spool – Green is inspired by technical diving and versatile enough to be used in a range of diving applications, the new Lifeline spool from Apeks features easy to grip flared sides to improve deployment and winding. Made from tough adonised aluminium alloy with high visibility line for a low light conditions and with a super tough leader and a swivel as standard and is complemented by a range of Line markers and cookies.
- Unique flared design to allow ease of winding whilst wearing gloves and an outer grip for ease of use.
- A large diameter centre hole for use in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- High quality and high visibility line.
- Rugged construction.
- High tensile line leader to avoid damage to main line when tying off.
- Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting.
- Machined from one piece of aircraft grade aluminium.
- Anodised coating.
- Spool is not over wound, enabling additional line to be added if required.
- Includes stainless steel snap bolt.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength. Orange line, best for low light conditions.
- Easy-release pull tabs.
- Spool: Adonised Aluminium T6061 Alloy
- Line: Edelrid
- Leader: Dyneema
- Swivel: Nickel Plated Brass
- Boltsnaps: 316 Stainless Steel.