Apeks Lifeline 30m Spool, AXAP0266/K
Apeks Lifeline 30m Spool – Green is inspired by technical diving and versatile enough to be used in a range of diving applications, the new Lifeline spool from Apeks features easy to grip flared sides to improve deployment and winding. Made from tough adonised aluminium alloy with high visibility line for a low light conditions and with a super tough leader and a swivel as standard and is complemented by a range of Line markers and cookies.
- Unique flared design to allow ease of winding whilst wearing gloves and an outer grip for ease of use.
- A large diameter centre hole for use in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- High quality and high visibility line.
- Rugged construction.
- High tensile line leader to avoid damage to main line when tying off.
- Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting.
- Machined from one piece of aircraft grade aluminium.
- Anodised coating.
- Spool is not over wound, enabling additional line to be added if required.
- Includes stainless steel snap bolt.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength. Orange line, best for low light conditions.
- Easy-release pull tabs.
- Spool: Adonised Aluminium T6061 Alloy
- Line: Edelrid
- Leader: Dyneema
- Swivel: Nickel Plated Brass
- Boltsnaps: 316 Stainless Steel.
Free Delivery Offer:
Free carriage on online orders over £50.00 after any discount in one single purchase to UNITED KINGDOM MAINLAND ONLY. (This excludes Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Highlands & Islands.)
This offer excludes large items (Kayaks, SUP,canoes, waterski’s) and hazardous products, lift rafts, distress flares, electronics.
Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of 4-5 days. If some of the items you have ordered, are not in stock this means you might need to wait a little longer.
For orders under £100.00, small packets at £2.95 and £3.95 2/3 working days. Next day delivery £6.95. Next working day delivery cannot be guaranteed to outline districts; Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Islands.
Next Working Day:
Orders received before 1pm Monday to Friday should be dispatched the same day provided we have your items in stock. Orders received after 1pm on Friday and over the weekend, will be dispatched on Monday. Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Signed For Items:
All orders over the valve of £20.00 must be signed for on receipt and cannot be left without a signature. If prior notice is given, items can be left with a neighbour. If you are not at home when the courier delivers, they will leave a card so you can contact them and arrange a convenient delivery time.
If you need to return an item to Andark please follow the procedure below:
Please contact us by telephone 01489 581755 or email email@example.com
Returns should be delivered to RETURNS, Andark 256 Bridge Road, Lower Swanwick, Southampton, SO31 7FL.
Please download the returns form Here if you don’t already have one.
Returned goods must be unused and in a saleable condition, with original tags and packaging. We will either arrange to refund you, replace the goods with a different size or colour, or issue a credit note.
Returns must be received within 28 days of purchase.
If you are returning something because it does not fit, is the wrong colour or is unsuitable you will need to pay for the return postage.
If the item is faulty and within it’s guarantee period we will refund your return postage on inspection of item.