Beuchat Men’s Optima 3mm Wetsuit
Beuchat Optima 3mm Wetsuit is a great 3mm wetsuit for scuba diving in warmer waters.
• Extra comfort and freedom of movement
• Very easy to put on
• High thermal protection
• Toughness and durability
• The best of Beuchat quality for all
• Sports look
- Top quality design and expertise from Beuchat, the inventor of the modern diving suit
- Special exclusive pattern designed in France
- Pre-formed anatomical cut
- Pre-formed arms and legs, contoured lower back and crotch for a snug fitting suit
High-quality Beuchat finish
- Beuchat quality and craftsmanship embodied in meticulous detailing and finish
- Neoprene panels bonded edge-to-edge with internal/external overlock
Extra comfort and more freedom of movement
- Stretch Elaskin X 6.4 neoprene under the arm for improved comfort
- Cut designed to offer extra flexibility
- Pre-formed anatomical cut
- Pre-formed for greater ease of movement
- Zipless comfort collar with special cutaway at the throat
- Stretch Elaskin X 6.4 neoprene under the arm with Elaskin X 6.2
High thermal protection
- Easy Wave System seals at the ankles and wrists on the 5 mm suit
- Easy Wave System seals at the ankles with ankle zips on the 7 mm suit
Toughness and durability
- Supratex 2 knee reinforcements
- Reinforced PU elbows and seat
|Warm or Temperate Waters
|Elaskin X 6.4
|Ebay Wave System
Free Delivery Offer:
Free carriage on online orders over £50.00 after any discount in one single purchase to UNITED KINGDOM MAINLAND ONLY. (This excludes Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Highlands & Islands.)
This offer excludes large items (Kayaks, SUP,canoes, waterski’s) and hazardous products, lift rafts, distress flares, electronics.
Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of 4-5 days. If some of the items you have ordered, are not in stock this means you might need to wait a little longer.
For orders under £100.00, small packets at £2.95 and £3.95 2/3 working days. Next day delivery £6.95. Next working day delivery cannot be guaranteed to outline districts; Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Islands.
Next Working Day:
Orders received before 1pm Monday to Friday should be dispatched the same day provided we have your items in stock. Orders received after 1pm on Friday and over the weekend, will be dispatched on Monday. Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Signed For Items:
All orders over the valve of £20.00 must be signed for on receipt and cannot be left without a signature. If prior notice is given, items can be left with a neighbour. If you are not at home when the courier delivers, they will leave a card so you can contact them and arrange a convenient delivery time.
If you need to return an item to Andark please follow the procedure below:
Please contact us by telephone 01489 581755 or email email@example.com
Returns should be delivered to RETURNS, Andark 256 Bridge Road, Lower Swanwick, Southampton, SO31 7FL.
Please download the returns form Here if you don’t already have one.
Returned goods must be unused and in a saleable condition, with original tags and packaging. We will either arrange to refund you, replace the goods with a different size or colour, or issue a credit note.
Returns must be received within 28 days of purchase.
If you are returning something because it does not fit, is the wrong colour or is unsuitable you will need to pay for the return postage.
If the item is faulty and within it’s guarantee period we will refund your return postage on inspection of item.