Learn to dive with Andark Diving, we’ve been training divers since 1976 and have unrivalled facilities and highly experienced staff waiting to take you on your first dive adventure.
You’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, to experience adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it begins. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most renowned and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the underwater world through this course.
Virtually anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can earn a PADI Open Water certification. The two day course results in a lifetime certification, recognised all over the world. As an Open Water diver you’ll have the freedom to dive with a buddy independently of a diving professional.
The PADI Open Water Referral Diver course consists of three phases:
Knowledge Development ( online, independent study with a review in the classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving theory
The exam, which tests your know from doing the knowledge reviews.
Confined Water Dives, in our heated pool to learn basic scuba skills. Or why not do the full course with us and take the PADI Open Water course.
So what are you waiting for? Learn to dive today!
A spare two days
To be able to swim and float
To have read the book, watched the DVD and completed the knowledge reviews
To be at least 15 years old or 10 years old for the Junior Open Water Referral
COURSE OFFER - BUY NOW
COURSE OFFER - BUY COURSE VOUCHER NOW | CHOOSE DATE LATER
- 2 days of Classroom and Pool sessions kit hire included (in our on site heated pool). Except Mask, Snorkel, Boots and Fins
- PADI Crewpak includes O/W DVD , O/W Manual, Dive Computer Simulator Access Card and Blue Padi Log book, comes in Blue Padi Document Bag (worth RRP £72.50 included in course price)
- Free on site car parking
- Free tea and coffee’s for classroom sessions
- Use of all the expensive scuba equipment (suit, weights, cylinders, BCD and regulator)
Open Water Completion Dives
If after completing your PADI Referral with us and you would like to go on and complete your PADI Open Water course with 4 dives or have done your Referral at another dive centre. These are the following costs to complete your FULL PADI Open Water Course:
Upgrade cost if Completed Referral at Andark: £189.00
Upgrade cost if Completed Referral at other dive centre: £225.00
* If you have not done your PADI Open Water Referral course in the last 6 months, you will need to do a Refreshers to review your skills; Available to do on a Monday or Wednesday evening at £50.00.
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Saturday 10th October||Sunday 11th October|
|Saturday 7th November||Sunday 8th November|
|Saturday 21st November||Sunday 22nd November|
|Saturday 5th December||Sunday 6th December|
|Saturday 19th December||Sunday 20th December|
How to book
Simply phone to book your place then download and complete the PDF document to bring with you.