PADI Specialty Instructor Training courses teach Instructors how to organise, promote and conduct PADI Specialty Diver courses. These courses emphasise the importance of Specialty Diver training within the PADI system of diver education and provide hands-on experience of the skills and equipment involved along with invaluable tips and techniques for successfully conducting the courses.
Most of the courses involve a small academic component which is carried out at Andark’s state-of-the-art diver training facility with the majority of the work being completed during Open Water sessions.
Training for non-diving Specialties takes place at Andark’s Dive Centre.
Due to the flexible nature of the courses, pricing is variable dependent upon the Specialties being taken.
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
- PADI Assistant Instructor may complete all non-diving Specialty Instructor Courses and PADI Digital Underwater Photography Specialty Instructor Course.
- PADI Divemaster may complete the PADI Digital Underwater Photography Specialty Instructor Course
- PADI diver’s medical signed by a physician within the last 12 months. To work in the UK you will need an HSE divers medical
- Have completed at least 10 logged dives in the particular Specialty area.
- Be an Enriched Air Diver or complete the PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty Course in conjunction with the PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty Instructor Course.
- Minimum age 18 years old
Dates to follow
Price: Contact us for individual course prices
Please contact us for more information on
Tel: 01489 581755 email: email@example.com
Specialty Course Available
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation
- AWARE Fish Identification Specialty Instructor
- Boat Diver Specialty Instructor
- Deep Diver Specialty Instructor
- Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle Specialty Instructor
- Drift Diver Specialty Instructor
- Dry Suit Diver Specialty Instructor
- Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty Instructor
- Equipment Specialty Instructor
- Multi-Level Diver Specialty Instructor
- Night Diver Specialty Instructor
- Emergency Oxygen Provider Specialty Instructor
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Instructor
- Project AWARE Specialty Instructor
- Search and Recovery Diver Specialty Instructor
- Underwater Navigator Specialty Instructor
- Underwater Naturalist Specialty Instructor
- Underwater Photography Specialty Instructor
- Underwater Videography Specialty Instructor
- Wreck Diver Specialty Instructor
Distinctive PADI Specialty Ratings – ONLY available at Andark
- Turtle Conservation Specialty Instructor
- SUUNTO Computer Assisted Diving Specialty Instructor
- SMB Diver Specialty Instructor
- Compressor Awareness
What's not included?
- Individual Specialty Instructor outlines £9.95
- Or the PADI Specialty Instructor Manual, paper version £115.00 or the digital version £135.00.
- PADI Specialty Instructor Rating Certification Fee starting at £30.55
- Transport to dive sites
- Dive site fees, £16 per day at Vobster Quay, Frome and £12 per day Andark Lake
- Scuba equipment
General notes on all PADI Professional Courses
- All the professional courses have strict pre-requisite and qualifying criteria – some information is included here, but you will need to check out the detail on the PADI website, and also ask us for a copy of our Divemaster/Instructor Course information sheet.
- All the pro courses require that you have a full in-date (within 12 months) diving medical before starting the course, and if you wish to work in the UK you will also need an HSE medical, in-date (24 months) CPR and First Aid qualification (Emergency First Response), and all your log books and qualifications.
- You will need your own set of scuba equipment
- Manual and training materials are required
- All professional courses have membership fees, and some also have exam fees payable to PADI direct.
How to book
Simply phone to book your place then download and complete the PDF document to bring with you.