With DIGI 2 Cressi proposes a high precision instrument.
Designed for the harshest conditions, his extremely precise console is also easy to be used.
– Automatic activation with connection to the tank
– High contrast display
– Depth indicator 0-120 meters
– Tank pressure indicator 0-300 bar
– Water temperature indicator -10/+50 °C
– Residual gas autonomy in minutes indicator
– Gas reserve below 50 bar indicator
– Maximum depth of the last dive
– Autonomy up to 1000 hours in immersion
– Low battery indicator
– Self-diagnosis for battery change (patented)
– User-replaceable silicone protective shell
– Dimensions: 9.9 x 5.2 x 2.8 cm
– Weight: 122 gr
Replacement of the battery by the user without the need for tools. After changing the battery, DIGI 2 carries out a pressurisation self-test (patented) to ensure that it has been carried out correctly….