Seasonal Lake Manager to run our Scuba Diving and Watersport’s Lake
We are looking for an organised computer literate person capable of running our Scuba Diving and Watersport’s Lake. We are looking for an individual who can help develop new business, whether it’s Scuba Diving, Open Water Lake Swimming, Paddle Boarding, Kayaking or other water based activities.
This position means working weekends, it is a 4/5 day working week. The job involves booking customers in, help creating new business for the Lake, preparing and selling basic food and drink in our small Lake Café. Over seeing the safety operation of the lake and keeping the building clean and tidy to a very high standard.
- Qualified scuba diver or water sports instructor with lifeguarding qualification
- Able to work on their own and with a small team
- Friendly, self motivated and enthusiastic person
- A basic first aid and CPR qualification would be an advantage
- You must also be able to prepare simple food
- Well organised and tidy individual
Please email your CV to Stephanie Goddard – firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.