Padi Tec 40
The PADI Tec 40 course is where you transition from recreational scuba diving to technical diving. It’s a great place to start because it’s the first subdivision of the full PADI Tec Diver course and bridges the gap between no stop diving and full technical deep decompression diving.
You gain experience and begin building the knowledge and skills you need to continue your tec diver training. You will qualify to make limited decompression dives to 40 metres/130 feet.
To enroll in the Tec 40 course, you must be:
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- A PADI Enriched Air Diver with at least 10 dives using enriched air deeper than 18 metres/60 feet
- A PADI Deep Diver or proof of at least 10 dives to 30 metres/100 feet
- At least 18 years old and have a minimum of 30 logged dives
- You also need to have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organizations may apply – ask your PADI Tec Deep Instructor.
|Day 1 - Pool and classroom||Day 2 - Vobster Quay||Day 3 - NDAC|
|Friday 13th November||Saturday 14th November||Sunday 15th November|
|Friday 27th November||Saturday 28th November||Sunday 29th November|