Scubapro Level BCD
Scubapro Level BCD.
– Built-in trim weight pockets can each hold up to 4.4lbs/2kg of weight to help maintain a well-balanced dive position.
– Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimise the routing of shoulder straps to maximise comfort and fit.
– EndurTex high-tenacity 420 nylon fabric bladder is lightweight, extremely durable, and dries fast.
– Wraparound bladder comfortably hugs your body without squeeze.
– Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
– Quick-release integrated weight pouches each hold up to 11lbs/5kg of ballast and feature high-security 40mm flat buckles.
– Sternum strap and cummerbund with over-strap provide plenty of adjustment to achieve that perfect fit.
– Two large pockets with hook-and-loop closures provide lots of cargo-carrying capacity, plus one is fitted with metal grommets for attaching a knife.
– Four stainless steel D-rings, three pre-bent, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
– A pair of octo pockets are perfect for storing safe second and console hoses.
Free Delivery Offer:
Free carriage on online orders over £50.00 after any discount in one single purchase to UNITED KINGDOM MAINLAND ONLY. (This excludes Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Highlands & Islands.)
This offer excludes large items (Kayaks, SUP,canoes, waterski’s) and hazardous products, lift rafts, distress flares, electronics.
Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of 4-5 days. If some of the items you have ordered, are not in stock this means you might need to wait a little longer.
For orders under £100.00, small packets at £2.95 and £3.95 2/3 working days. Next day delivery £6.95. Next working day delivery cannot be guaranteed to outline districts; Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Islands.
Next Working Day:
Orders received before 1pm Monday to Friday should be dispatched the same day provided we have your items in stock. Orders received after 1pm on Friday and over the weekend, will be dispatched on Monday. Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Signed For Items:
All orders over the valve of £20.00 must be signed for on receipt and cannot be left without a signature. If prior notice is given, items can be left with a neighbour. If you are not at home when the courier delivers, they will leave a card so you can contact them and arrange a convenient delivery time.
If you need to return an item to Andark please follow the procedure below:
Please contact us by telephone 01489 581755 or email email@example.com
Returns should be delivered to RETURNS, Andark 256 Bridge Road, Lower Swanwick, Southampton, SO31 7FL.
Please download the returns form Here if you don’t already have one.
Returned goods must be unused and in a saleable condition, with original tags and packaging. We will either arrange to refund you, replace the goods with a different size or colour, or issue a credit note.
Returns must be received within 28 days of purchase.
If you are returning something because it does not fit, is the wrong colour or is unsuitable you will need to pay for the return postage.
If the item is faulty and within it’s guarantee period we will refund your return postage on inspection of item.