The PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer Preparation Course is designed to train Instructors how to organize, market and conduct five PADI Specialty Diver Courses of your choice and once you have successfully certified 25 student divers you can apply to PADI for your PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating.
The 5 PADI Specialty Instructor courses can be picked from the list below and are conducted in an integrated manner over 3 days. If you would like assistance in choosing the courses to meet your personal goals, interests and your geographical region, please contact us.
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
- Have completed at least 10 logged dives in the particular Specialty area.
- Be an Enriched Air Diver or complete the PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty Course in conjunction with the PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty Instructor Course.
- Minimum age 18 years old
Dates to follow
Please contact us for more information on
Tel: 01489 581755 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialty Course Available
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation
- AWARE Fish Identification Specialty Instructor
- Boat Diver Specialty Instructor
- Deep Diver Specialty Instructor
- Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle Specialty Instructor
- Drift Diver Specialty Instructor
- Dry Suit Diver Specialty Instructor
- Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty Instructor
- Equipment Specialty Instructor
- Multi-Level Diver Specialty Instructor
- Night Diver Specialty Instructor
- Emergency Oxygen Provider Specialty Instructor
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Instructor
- Project AWARE Specialty Instructor
- Search and Recovery Diver Specialty Instructor
- Underwater Navigator Specialty Instructor
- Underwater Naturalist Specialty Instructor
- Underwater Photography Specialty Instructor
- Underwater Videography Specialty Instructor
- Wreck Diver Specialty Instructor
Distinctive PADI Specialty Ratings – ONLY available at Andark
- Turtle Conservation Specialty Instructor
- SUUNTO Computer Assisted Diving Specialty Instructor
- SMB Diver Specialty Instructor
- Compressor Awareness
What's not included?
- Individual Specialty Instructor outlines £9.95
- Or the PADI Specialty Instructor Manual, paper version £115.00 or the digital version £135.00.
- Individual PADI Specialty Instructor Rating Certification fee starting at £30.55
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer Application fee £48.76
- Transport to dive sites
- Dive site fees, £16 per day at Vobster Quay, Frome and £12 per day Andark Lake
- Scuba equipment
General notes on all PADI Professional Courses
- All the professional courses have strict pre-requisite and qualifying criteria – some information is included here, but you will need to check out the detail on the PADI website, and also ask us for a copy of our Divemaster/Instructor Course information sheet.
- All the pro courses require that you have a full in-date (within 12 months) diving medical before starting the course, and if you wish to work in the UK you will also need an HSE medical, in-date (24 months) CPR and First Aid qualification (Emergency First Response), and all your log books and qualifications.
- You will need your own set of scuba equipment
- Manual and training materials are required
- All professional courses have membership fees, and some also have exam fees payable to PADI direct.