Two-piece suit for intensive spearfishing developed from the expertise of Beuchat, the brand that invented the isothermal spearfishing suit. It has a new red camouflage from the fusion of Trigocamo Wide and a black frame to further break up the spearfisher’s silhouette In addition red has the ability to fade in gray with depth.
– Made entirely of ultra soft Elaskin X 8.6 for a high range comfort
– Open cell interior for maximum warmth
– High-end anatomical and pre-shaped cut for maximum comfort
– On the 5mm pants the bust is slimmed down to 3mm for more comfort and ease
– On the 7mm trousers the bust is slimmed down to 5mm for more comfort and ease
– Back-cut – special contours on the rear of the suit to avoid pockets developing on the back and between the shoulders
– Seals with high quality finishes, edged with smooth neoprene: better sealing, improved appearance and greater resilience during dressing and undressing
– 360° one-piece face seal for improved comfort, water tightness and durability
– High-strength Supratex reinforcements at elbows and knees
– A reinforced stress pad integrated at bust level on the top provides improved comfort and better grip when loading long, powerful spearguns (to prevent the butt slipping). Pad has additional PU and is identified visually on the top
– PreCut System (Beuchat patent) : Long john style pants transformable into waist cut pants
– Available in Jacket with hood & Long john style pants transformable into waist cut pants
Cold water or temperate
Elaskin X 8.6
Flex System 2
XS, S, M, L, XL
Free Delivery Offer:
Free carriage on online orders over £50.00 after any discount in one single purchase to UNITED KINGDOM MAINLAND ONLY. (This excludes Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Highlands & Islands.)
This offer excludes large items (Kayaks, SUP,canoes, waterski’s) and hazardous products, lift rafts, distress flares, electronics.
Free delivery orders in stock have an estimated delivery time of 4-5 days. If some of the items you have ordered, are not in stock this means you might need to wait a little longer.
For orders under £100.00, small packets at £2.95 and £3.95 2/3 working days. Next day delivery £6.95. Next working day delivery cannot be guaranteed to outline districts; Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and Islands.
Next Working Day:
Orders received before 1pm Monday to Friday should be dispatched the same day provided we have your items in stock. Orders received after 1pm on Friday and over the weekend, will be dispatched on Monday. Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Signed For Items:
All orders over the valve of £20.00 must be signed for on receipt and cannot be left without a signature. If prior notice is given, items can be left with a neighbour. If you are not at home when the courier delivers, they will leave a card so you can contact them and arrange a convenient delivery time.
If you need to return an item to Andark please follow the procedure below:
Please contact us by telephone 01489 581755 or email email@example.com
Returns should be delivered to RETURNS, Andark 256 Bridge Road, Lower Swanwick, Southampton, SO31 7FL.
Please download the returns form Here if you don’t already have one.
Returned goods must be unused and in a saleable condition, with original tags and packaging. We will either arrange to refund you, replace the goods with a different size or colour, or issue a credit note.
Returns must be received within 28 days of purchase.
If you are returning something because it does not fit, is the wrong colour or is unsuitable you will need to pay for the return postage.
If the item is faulty and within it’s guarantee period we will refund your return postage on inspection of item.