Steve Cook has some incredible tales of the deep, given his extensive experience diving and with a heart felt purpose to conserve the nature & beauty of our oceans!
First Aid Training
Steve Cook specialises in all of our First Aid training courses and highlights the importance of safety whilst diving, sailing or at work in any circumstance. It’s always great to have awareness of what to do when faced with an accident.
LISTEN to the podcast clip below or You can access the podcast on iTunes click here. Or press the play button at the bottom of this post ⬇️.
Project Aware and what matters
We discuss diving with purpose, where Steve expresses his enthusiasm and passion for ocean conservation encouraging all divers to take a mesh bag and a small diving knife on every dive as you will always come across debris that needs cleaning up.
Get involved & help save our seas
We are currently running our lockdown courses online including our Conservation subjects – Dive Against Debris, Shark Conservation & Project Aware, Coral Reef with Project Aware. Be a part of the change with us!
- Season 2 Ep 1: The importance of the correct equipment for comfort and most of all safety.
- Epiosode 8: Reflecting on 2020 – All the positives & sailing into 2021 with a new attitude to life at Andark!
- Episode7: An inspirational talk about open water swimming and diving at Andark Lake with Mike.
- Episode6: Diving deep in conversation with Seb & Dylan, Andark’s Padi Diving Instructors.
- Episode 5: An interesting conversation with Andark’s Head Tec Diving Instructor
Listen to the podcast on the below link ⬇️